Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shooting for the 17th
07-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Shooting for the 17th
Ive owened my Synco for a couple of years now but havnt been doing as much offroad driving as i would have liked , hence the exitement for the 17th !
My bus has never ever ever .. given me any major hassles in the past , she's an old gilrl "89" running a 2.0l mp9 motor, she has just recently done a trip to the southcoast no problem.
On Sunday when hitting the local Wimpy for a brekkie i heard a "whine" yes..no...yes its there ! Saw Stu on Monday to confirm/deny front diff ... no diff problems
two rear bearings :shock: :shock: :o :o and a left front (that i kinda knew about) :roll: .Now we have been so busy at the shop that i have only mannaged the two rear bearings .......and the whine.....its still there , so here's hoping i can do the front bearing and front diff mount and a inner boot while im at it aaaaand solve the whine before Sunday !
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Re: Shooting for the 17th
Need to pull the finger boet
Find all posts by this user
07-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Re: Shooting for the 17th
Best of luck!! Hope the cold weather does'nt bug to much. Hope to see and meet you Sunday.

Frans BosBus

"Allways respect your environment, leave only your tracks and take only your memories"
1989 Syncro Caravelle 2.1 - BosBus
1998 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sport - PlatKar
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user