Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hola from Barcelona!
04-19-2016, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 08:50 AM by jamessyncro.)
Hola from Barcelona!
Hi everyone

Name is James, from Welkom, Stellenbosch, Hermanus, Cape Town and now BarcelonaSmile

My wife and I are all moving to the Richtersveld July 2016. Swapping the city life for a desert one and looking for a new member of the family.

Would really love getting a Syncro, 80s or 90s. Our budget is approx 80K.

Not too fussed with interior/exterior, as long as she's mechanically sound and ready for desert trips!

Also, we fly in to Cape Town, so need a way to get her their if she's not in the area.

Thanks

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Hola from Barcelona!
James,

welcome to syncro SA

i have a syncro for you,

1989,microbus syncro, with Ps, and aftermarket Aircon, not sure if the aircon is working yet, mechanically very good, 2.0i golf sleeping motor, all suspension etc fixed, 15" wheels, font and rear diff locks working,
body needs some cosmetic TLC, interior is stripped out to start a camper conversion, roof rack,

send me a whatts app on 083 629 9951, we can discuss the price etc,

stuart
syncro hospital
pretoria

I may be a mechanic, but i can't fix stupid
Bad planning on your part does not make your issue an crisis to me
Bad workmanship by other garages does not entiltle you to better rates at me
Syncro, syncro , syncro and more syncro, this is the syncro way of life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Hola from Barcelona!
Hi Stuart. Thanks for the offer, however I don't have the time or skill to do a job like that!Wink I was actually quite close to picking up a Syncro from another member but logistics and timing got in the way. Just bought a well looked after 96 2.6 Microbus in CT. My time to own a Syncro will have to wait just a bit longer, but I'll stay active on this forum, that time might be just around the cornerWink
Find all posts by this user