Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Go Westy & Weddle Transmission Products SA Agent
06-18-2016, 09:29 AM
Hi Guys, If you are interested in any Go Westy or Weddle Transmission products Paul Zorn from Moonshine Mafia/FOX Suspension & Motorite Batt Racing is the guy to talk to, he is now the SA agent & brings the goods in with his other products from the States.

I imported my FOX Go Westy suspension through him & lots of other bits & pieces, he just brought in my Weddle Transmission parts to rebuild my transmission & change the 4th gear ratio.

He's most helpful & gets a dealer discount so you basically pay the same price as whats listed on the web site, his contact details are as follows & if you contact him say that James posted on the forum about this:
paul@pemrod.co.za
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 09:54 AM
Good to know thanks.
06-20-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Go Westy & Weddle Transmission Products SA Agent
Thanks James,

Good to know!!

He's most helpful & gets a dealer discount so you basically pay the same price as whats listed on the web site, his contact details are as follows & if you contact him say that James posted on the forum about this:
paul@pemrod.co.za
[/quote]
08-03-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Go Westy & Weddle Transmission Products SA Agent
(06-20-2016 09:54 AM)PaulSA Wrote:  Thanks James,

Good to know!!

paul@pemrod.co.za
[/quote]

(06-18-2016 09:29 AM)jms_snuggs Wrote:  Hi Guys, If you are interested in any Go Westy or Weddle Transmission products Paul Zorn from Moonshine Mafia/FOX Suspension & Motorite Batt Racing is the guy to talk to, he is now the SA agent & brings the goods in with his other products from the States.

I imported my FOX Go Westy suspension through him & lots of other bits & pieces, he just brought in my Weddle Transmission parts to rebuild my transmission & change the 4th gear ratio.

paul@pemrod.co.za

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk