looking great

I may be a mechanic, but i can't fix stupid
Syncro, syncro , syncro and more syncro, this is the syncro way of life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: 1992 Syncro
(04-25-2017 10:35 AM)syncromad Wrote:  looking great

Thanks - I'm loving all your You Tube posts with your Syncro. It is unbelievable what they can do.
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2017, 11:53 AM
Ok, progress has been slower than usual, but still happening. We found 4th gear jumping out. Sent gearbox back and then returned, and fitted. 4th gear perfect, 2nd gear jumping out. Frans is sending the box to someone else now. The seats have been taken out again and sent in for cleaning. Now down pipe and exhaust removed and new ones ordered.
Only small aesthetics left to do other than box.

The gear box is an issue, the rest is not major.

Hopefully things start falling into place. I have watched every You tube video to offer and am so horny for my bus it is just silly. End of May is the new target. lets see. I must say that I really do trust Frans and his work so I live in hope that all will materialize soon and will be 100%
05-27-2017, 12:45 PM
Saw your bus this morning. Looks very nice. Be patient. Once it goes, all the pain is forgotten and you just enjoy.

When you there again, look at the vent holes I cut in the back of my bus' enjin bay and louvres I made for it. Also the fan override switch. I can recommend it.

My bus is now getting part 3 of its makeover to get it to original. Its been a long road.
taking over a year.