Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could we ask for "buy & Sell" page please
03-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Hi all,

I was browsing through SA’s huge 2nd hand market, looking for Syncro spares. Found some but ridicules prices. Some guy figured that Syncro is very rare. Mmm, let you think…
Anyway, can I ask the administrators of this fine site to establish an aftermarket sales page?

Regards

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with youWink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: Could we ask for "buy & Sell" page please
Where are you from ? I live in PE and Frans in Uitenhage looks after my bus. He knows what I want and has the resources to get it at reasonable prices.

Its a Syncro though, and you going to pay. So that is what I found works best rather than shopping around. Find one supplier and deal with him.
03-07-2017, 01:37 PM
I think it is a great idea as all the forum members have parts they would like to trade/sell I am sure.
03-07-2017, 03:47 PM
there are want and for sale section if you scroll down a bit,

and yes syncro specific parts are expensive, especially if you have to buy syncro's to strip for parts,

I may be a mechanic, but i can't fix stupid
Bad planning on your part does not make your issue an crisis to me
Bad workmanship by other garages does not entiltle you to better rates at me
Syncro, syncro , syncro and more syncro, this is the syncro way of life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2017, 08:08 PM
(03-07-2017 12:41 PM)Gerard W Wrote:  Where are you from ? I live in PE and Frans in Uitenhage looks after my bus. He knows what I want and has the resources to get it at reasonable prices.

Its a Syncro though, and you going to pay. So that is what I found works best rather than shopping around. Find one supplier and deal with him.

Gerard. I have known Frans for the best part of 22 years. During the last 7 years he helped me on numerous occasions, working on my bus, and also sourcing parts. He is a genuine (sometimes too generous) person and businessman. If it is in his means......... he will help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
03-10-2017, 08:37 AM
(03-09-2017 08:08 PM)Dirty Germ Wrote:  
(03-07-2017 12:41 PM)Gerard W Wrote:  Where are you from ? I live in PE and Frans in Uitenhage looks after my bus. He knows what I want and has the resources to get it at reasonable prices.

Gerard. I have known Frans for the best part of 22 years. During the last 7 years he helped me on numerous occasions, working on my bus, and also sourcing parts. He is a genuine (sometimes too generous) person and businessman. If it is in his means......... he will help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Herman, My bus loop nou mooi. Ek hoor did jou broer wat daai mooi wit Syncro het. Hom sopnat ge-drool die ander dag.
03-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Nee, ek dink daar is ń misverstand. Nie een van my broers ry ń Syncro nie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk