Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Syncro owners Cape Town / Western Cape meeting
08-17-2017, 03:22 PM
Syncro owners Cape Town / Western Cape meeting
Hi fellow Syncronauts. I am thinking of organizing a get together of Cape Town Syncro owners. Nothing big, just to get to know each other and to share stories about the bus. I postedit on the WhatsApp Syncro chat group and have started a WhatsApp group. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the group. I am thinking of a first meet up some time in August still, most probably in some sort of pub.

Cheers Lars
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Syncro owners Cape Town / Western Cape meeting
(08-17-2017 03:22 PM)Lars Kessel Wrote:  Hi fellow Syncronauts. I am thinking of organizing a get together of Cape Town Syncro owners. Nothing big, just to get to know each other and to share stories about the bus. I postedit on the WhatsApp Syncro chat group and have started a WhatsApp group. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the group. I am thinking of a first meet up some time in August still, most probably in some sort of pub.

Cheers Lars

HI Lars

I am keen but all my weekends in August and 1st one in September are already full unfortunately
08-19-2017, 08:36 AM
(08-17-2017 03:22 PM)Lars Kessel Wrote:  Hi fellow Syncronauts. I am thinking of organizing a get together of Cape Town Syncro owners. Nothing big, just to get to know each other and to share stories about the bus. I postedit on the WhatsApp Syncro chat group and have started a WhatsApp group. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the group. I am thinking of a first meet up some time in August still, most probably in some sort of pub.

Cheers Lars

Hi Lars,
I am keen to meet.
Dudley
08-19-2017, 04:46 PM
Great idea. I'm also keen.

Nick

1989 2.0i Syncro Camper (in progress!)
08-24-2017, 06:08 PM
Let me no when. Can we do McDONALDS N1 CITY ?