Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holiday accomodation Moz
10-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Holiday accomodation Moz
Hi guys,
I recently spent some time fixing my brother’s house in Mozambique and we can now offer the following self catering holiday accommodation. We have named the place “Bela Vida”, and it is situated approx 100km north of Xai-Xai.
3 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms sleeps 8. On the beach, off grid, very remote, 30Km bush road to the nearest shop. Take own drinking water. No entertainment, provide your own! Good fishing, snorkelling etc. Buy fresh sea food from the locals (take a scale with).
You can get there with high clearance 2wd if you have driven in sand before, but you really need 4wd to explore and enjoy your stay.
Google “Bela Vida Mozambique” or follow this link:
http://www.nights-away.com/accommodation...ele/911319
Check it out on Google earth: 24° 52.587'S 34° 25.310'E
R1200/night in season, R800/night out of season. Syncro forum members get R100.00/night off if they contact me directly. A minimum booking of 7 consecutive nights is applicable during December.
E.

It's not just a 4x4, it's a Syncro........
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: Holiday accomodation Moz
Besides the pictures on the link I posted, I can send many more pics to those interested if you send me your email address via PM. Once you see the pics you will definitely want to go!
If you like the tranquility of the African bush-by-the sea this is for you. Friendly people, very little crime. I am posting this in the belief that Syncronauts will like this, and that there are nature lovers amongst us who will respect the environment and will leave the place the way they found it. For that reason we have been hesitant to make it available publicly. You wont find everything is perfect, you may have to start the generator to recharge the batteries when there is no sun, change a gas bottle when needed, light a fire in the donkey for hot water, but I think people in this group won't mind!
BTW, we are not trying to make money out of this, just trying to recover some of our outlay.
E.

It's not just a 4x4, it's a Syncro........
10-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Ill def keep it in mind
10-14-2017, 09:56 AM
(10-12-2017 04:25 PM)Enkie Wrote:  Besides the pictures on the link I posted, I can send many more pics to those interested if you send me your email address via PM. Once you see the pics you will definitely want to go!
If you like the tranquility of the African bush-by-the sea this is for you. Friendly people, very little crime. I am posting this in the belief that Syncronauts will like this, and that there are nature lovers amongst us who will respect the environment and will leave the place the way they found it. For that reason we have been hesitant to make it available publicly. You wont find everything is perfect, you may have to start the generator to recharge the batteries when there is no sun, change a gas bottle when needed, light a fire in the donkey for hot water, but I think people in this group won't mind!
BTW, we are not trying to make money out of this, just trying to recover some of our outlay.
E.
Hi Enkie, will definitely take you up on this! Sounds great!!

Syncro, Sailing, Subaru, Scuba Diving, Surf, Sun, South Africa...
10-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Thanks Enkie !
Can only be heaven !!
One more to go into the bucket list !