Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wheel arch trims for syncro and 2wd
10-25-2017, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 02:00 PM by syncromad.)
Wheel arch trims for syncro and 2wd
hi all.

i have decided to make 14" wheel arch trims for syncros and 2wd T3 microbuses and caravelles, all south African syncros are 14". these fit both a syncro and a 2wd.

i have got pricing on having these 14" fender trims copied in fibreglass. a set will cost R 3500 for all 8 pieces. postage/ courier at buyers cost, please note the kit is now an 8 piece kit, has left and right pieces for the 2wd filler or long range tanks on a syncro if using 2wd fillers,

A PU set from terra wagen will cost R7000 before shipping and import duty to SA, so probably be very close to R10k landed

any interest please message me on 083 629 9951. i need to have molds made first delivery will be about 2- 3 weeks. 50% deposit with orders.guys who want these please pm or WA me.

i will do one run this year at this price. ie R3500 for the set. i will do a 2nd run next year if there is enough interest. but i can guarantee you that they will be at least 10% more next year. i will need the 50% deposit for this run before Monday 30 Oct.

Balance on completion of the first run. should be in 2 or 3rd week of Nov. in time to fit before the Dec holidays. fitting is easy, and is done with large head pop rivets.
i am paying for the molds today.

i will forward the bank details for deposits to all interested. please WA me on 083 629 9951, if interested

and please remember these are fibre glass trims not cast pu like terrawagen. they will be similar but not exact. they will have a texture on the outer side.

thanks all.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I may be a mechanic, but i can't fix stupid
Syncro, syncro , syncro and more syncro, this is the syncro way of life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2017, 07:39 AM
RE: Wheel arch trims for syncro and 2wd
Ok I’m in! Glad these are available at a reasonable price now.

Syncro, Sailing, Subaru, Scuba Diving, Surf, Sun, South Africa...
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2017, 04:01 PM
got the first samples yesterday, fronts are perfect, look just like the terra wagon ones, rears need a tweek or 2, but they look out of this world,

11-08-2017, 02:02 PM
(11-07-2017 04:01 PM)syncromad Wrote:  got the first samples yesterday, fronts are perfect, look just like the terra wagon ones, rears need a tweek or 2, but they look out of this world,

Hi Stuart,

I will take a set. Cheers Lars
11-21-2017, 02:05 PM
Hi All

the fender trim kit is now an 8 piece kit at the same price, R3500 per kit ex shipping/postage

it has both left and right 2wd filler pieces for syncro with dual long range tanks, using the 2wd filler.

i will be coming down to cape town from 28 dec to 01 jan so will bring the kits for the cape town orders with me,

please arrange to meet me in those few days in CT to collect and pay balances o/s. thanks
stuart
083 629 9951

11-21-2017, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 04:20 PM by syncromad.)
First set fitted

11-24-2017, 12:03 AM
They look nice.
11-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Morning all,

i have a few orders for the trims in the cape, i will be bringing a few sets down to Cape town on dec 28, for the guys that have ordered,

if any one else in Cape town would like a set, please order and then i can bring them as well, saves you the courier fees,

stuart
083 629 9951