Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lesotho April///May 2020
01-23-2020, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2020 06:41 AM by syncromad.)
Lesotho April///May 2020
Hi all,

We are planning a trip to Lesotho from 25 April to 03 May. only 3 days leave needed for the trip, 2 week days are public holidays,

The trip will start in the Clarens area, we will meet there on sat afternoon, 25 April,

then we will head up Monantsa pass, and up to Katze Dam, this will be an early start day, lots of gravel road driving, and some big tar passes, we will have 2 nights at Katze with a day to explore the area

from Katze we will head to Sehlabathebe park for 2 nights,

then back into SA for 1 night, Underberg area campsite

then up Sani pass, to close to the source of the Orange river,this will be a Bush Camp.

from there we will head back to SA via Caledons poorts and Camp in the Fouriesberg/ Bethelhem/ Clarens/ senekal/Reitz area

sunday am we will head homeward

there is a bit of Tar road driving in Lesotho, a lot of gravel road. we will drive more than 10 different passes in Lesotho

price is R2950 per person, includes all camping fees, but food, drinks and fuel are for your account. The trip is not limited to syncros only, so if you have another 4x4 or friends with another 4x4 you/they are welcome to join us.

if you are interested in joining us, please contact me on 0836299951,

bookings close on fri 14 feb 2020 thanks, 50% deposit needed to secure the bookings and must be paid by the 14th Feb @ the latest, Balance due 02 April.

thanks Stuart
083 629 9951, whatts app available

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I may be a mechanic, but i can't fix stupid
Bad planning on your part does not make your issue an crisis to me
Bad workmanship by other garages does not entiltle you to better rates at me
Syncro, syncro , syncro and more syncro, this is the syncro way of life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Lesotho April///May 2020
Just a reminder about the trip, there have been a few detail changes to add more time in Lesotho and to see more of Lesotho.

I may be a mechanic, but i can't fix stupid
Bad planning on your part does not make your issue an crisis to me
Bad workmanship by other garages does not entiltle you to better rates at me
Syncro, syncro , syncro and more syncro, this is the syncro way of life
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply