Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hennops Syncro Day July 2012
08-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Re: Hennops Syncro Day July 2012
I haven't looked at the video yet but was Johan using front diff lock at the time his gearbox broke? In the last pic it looks as if his one front wheel is spinning sending all the power to the back. Maybe a factor?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 08:02 PM
hello Ian
yes i had the front locker on, but when the rear left side shaft broke i also lost front wheel traction, so something else also didn't hold fast!
So we will see as soon as the box is out and stripped but for now I am concentrating to get the doka running.
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Hoi jo yo what a day it was

As Bos Bus mentioned we went back on the Trail and really playd lekker

and As the Old Saying Goes Brandewyn het nie Brieke nie :lol: i got myself nicely sidewys nearly stuck in the 2nd obstacle of the day so I can not even Blame it on the old saying or the J&B and soda but on my own decision of taking a totally wrong line as normal and with the steep embankment got my self caught on the right front bumper

I could have just drove out there but I rather took the Cautious way out wit a securing rope on the left side of the bus and a bit of help from Stu as I was not in the mood to do unnecessary damage to my bus so put the Pride in the Pocket and get out of it with help which was the better and cleverer move as we had the rest of the day to play and boy did we play

Thanks to everyone that made the day Organizers and Participants as we All had a blast thanks Guys

Bring it on when is the next one
Find all posts by this user