Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Head lights
10-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Re: Head lights
Frans, I think your Syncro needs a wide lower grille - it just looks more "finished" Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi Nico,

You mean Smile "It needs a WIDER smile" Big Grin Big Grin ? Will get one when finances allow.

"Allways respect your environment, leave only your tracks and take only your memories"
1989 Syncro Caravelle 2.1 - BosBus
1998 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sport - PlatKar
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi you guys,

If any of you want a single round light grille let me know & I'll send some out from here in the UK. I've got Osram Nightbreaker bulbs in the main square units on my 1994 2.5 Caravelle & I'm very happy with them. Although I will do the Earthing upgrade either direct to the battery or the body near the lamp soon !

PS. Great forum guys ! Put it this way, it's 'different' from the UK forums !!!! I'm sure some of you know why !!! :lol:
10-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Dont forget to do the earth wires. They are the usual suspects
10-19-2011, 06:16 PM
32wbx6 Wrote:That looks nice, i wonder if we can get those in SA? If getting the part number is not too much trouble that would be great Neil.

have you had any joy with the part no's, or decided how your going to carry out this upgrade?

nel
10-20-2011, 08:57 AM
Haven't got there yet! Stuff to do always in the way, like work and I'm currently in the middle of rebuilding a yacht, so time rather split up at the moment. I will address this soon and definately let you know. Seems quite an issue with many ideas on it, I am surpriesed at the length of this post thus far!

Syncro, Sailing, Subaru, Scuba Diving, Surf, Sun, South Africa...