Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Baviaans Saamtrek
03-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Baviaans Saamtrek
Hi everyone.
I am quite new to the forum (got my Syncro about 3 weeks ago).
I heard about a get-together in the Baviaanskloof, which I am very excited about - would be my first outing in the rough and meeting more Syncro-fans.
Who can tell me more about it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Re: Baviaans Saamtrek
Check what happened from the start to where we are now by going to the Recreation section, then look at the Section for the Cape and then in there is National Saamtrek. The timing, route, campsites, costs, and so on is all there.
Will be great if you can join us. However there is a standard first time joining fee of R200000.oo. I will forward you my bank details. Alternatively you have to make coffee for everyone on the first morning. Tough decision!

I will then send you the standard application form with the indemnities. Please return the form within 24 hours including your financials for the last 3 years, Tax clearance certificate, Will and testament, criminal record, copy of your ID, Passport, Yellow fever certificate [non Nigerian counterfeits only please] and 17 passport photos of everyone who will be on the vehicle.

The selection committee will then inform you within 2 hours whether your application for the Baviaanstrek has been successful or not.
YOU DIDNT JUST THINK YOU GO "HOWZIT OKES I HAVE A SYNCRO" AND THEN YOU JUST JOIN IN!!! No no no - we are a very select and exclusive band of vehicle owners - not just your normal jolly go play in the bush peoples!

He he he - nice to have you on board - please check out the posting in the Recreation section and then contact me if there is anything else you want to know.
Seriously though, What info will be nice to have are your contact details, how many people will be in your vehicle, where you will be joining in with the group and whetehr you will be doing the 4x4 trail from Mvubu Camp on the Thursday.

Chris - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tecbasic@mweb.co.za">tecbasic@mweb.co.za</a><!-- e -->
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Re: Baviaans Saamtrek
Welcome Herman. It will be good to have you with us.

Here is the link to the topic. You'll have to wade through all the $#@& to get to the details. Most of the info is on the last few pages.

http://www.syncrosa.co.za/forum/viewtopi...f=52&t=656

Ian
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user